Thursday, January 19, 2012

I know you were probably thinking that Christmas is over, but not yet! Here are Andrew's photos.

Miles down at Granville Island with his favourite thing in the world! Yes, I'm talking about the umbrella, or 'oo-la-la' as he likes to call it. Some kids have stuffed animals, some have blankets, some even have special toys that must go everywhere. Not us, all we need is our 'oo-la-la'. I blame Bobs & Lolo for their Raindrop Pop song. The song started it all!!

Sammy practicing the Canadian version of the Twelve Days of Christmas, which she performed for everyone on Boxing Day.

Brad and his tourtiere

Christmas Eve before going to bed

Christmas Day dinner

Sammy's brand new skates. Thanks Moma and Googie.


Brad reminding me how to skate. I did know at one time, but it has been about 15 years. The greatest moment was when Sammy saw me skating by myself and came up to tell me what a good job I was doing and to give me a high five. She was so happy for me and it was completely adorable!

The crazy kids just after having done the Polar Bear swim on New Year's Day.

Tony, Jo and the sane and warm fan club!

Miles wearing Googie's hat


Sam practicing on her new scooter, a gift from Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment