Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Andrew's Coho Run

We pause in the uploading of Ontario trip photos to bring you some photos from this past weekend. Andrew ran his first race in 20 years, the 14 K Coho Run, leaving from Kits beach and finishing at Ambleside. Andrew did a great job finishing with a time of 1 hour and 17 mins. Not only that, but he looks pretty healthy and happy as he crosses the finish line! I don't know if I am brave enough to run with him now. I'll get left behind!

Andrew waving at Mom which she misses because she is playing with Miles!




Googie eating the chocolate chip cookie that Sammy baked for him to help his recovery.

Watching the hover craft come on beach

I don't know if you can tell, but Moma and Googie were pretty happy to have their Grand kids back home!

Sammy's first bungee experience. I'm scared to say, it may not be her last!?

No comments:

Post a Comment