Sunday, March 27, 2011

February 2011

 Here are a few winter photos before I load up all the birthday ones.


Miles doing his Elvis impression.

Close-up! Look at those chompers.

Miles loves to splash.


I believe this getup transformed her in to a tiger.

Miles with our friend Doreen

Guess what these girls are waiting for? I'll give you a hint. It is a birthday party.


Yum!

Sammy holding baby Jack.

Add caption

Sammy didn't want to come out and play in the snow so Deanna and I built a snowman. The hair was Deanna's idea and made me happy that we hadn't bothered to do any gardening! Miles seemed less that impressed with our Granny snow-woman.


This is what the kids look like...

...and this is what the Moms look like! It certainly explains Miles' expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment